Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Off to Singapore!

Hello everyone...

Well just a real quick note here before we take off to Singapore. I am feeling much better today perhaps it was the eucalyptus oil steam treatment that Auntie and Uncle had me undergo yesterday and the day before. As you can see by the picture I simply placed my head over a hot pot with a small amount of eucalyptus oil and the steam rose from the pot and I breathed it i
n. The blanket was to contain the steam. After about 5 minutes I was sweating like crazy and breathing clearly! Of course the stuffiness usually came back after an hour or so but then this morning I woke up and it was gone. So with me feeling better and no signs of Laur getting sick its off to Singapore! Our flight leaves at 11:30 PM which is about 4.5 hours from now. Which means I need to finish packing! Everything else is going great so...Good bye until Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuit